You’re in safe hands with M3 Logistics
We manage 90% of IT requirements in-house
M3 Logistics run a combination of physical and virtual servers at our Head Office in Blacktown NSW with a disaster recovery server with live replication on-site and to a second disaster recovery server at a data centre.
Our WAN (Wide Area Network) consists of a minimum of 10/10mbps to 20/20mbps fibre connections to all M3 Logistics depots nationwide with wireless backup connections in place.
M3 Logistics use Information ICS ERP program for Transport, Warehousing, CRM & Financials. The ICS program is constantly being upgraded and improved to deliver strong technology to our clients.
We are able to offer a wide range of options for EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) for both warehousing and transport clients.
Scanned and tracked every step of the way
- Pickups and deliveries
- Track and trace consignments
- Electronic delivery information in real time with digital signatures
- Scan receipts and location putaway by product tracking and or full serial number tracking
- Track stock movements within the warehouse
- Stocktake, cycle counting and reporting
- Track transaction reporting Scan picking and dispatch verifying correct product using EAN and serial scan
- Enter warehouse / transport orders
- Track and trace
- Proof of delivery information
- Order history
- Stock levels
- Movements and transaction reports